Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So grateful for our little boy


I have loved children since before I can remember. Every where I would go I would gravitate towards them. They make me smile and I am truly facinated by their faces, their sounds and everything about them. But I never knew how much I would truly love a child until I had Cooper. Every morning when I go into his room to get him he smiles at me and my heart melts. When the world around us feels like its falling I take a moment to hold my son and Thank God for this amazing gift that he has given Ryan and myself. I say this all the time but we are so blessed beyond words for Cooper in ourlives. Sometimes its hard for me to find the right words to express what life is like being a parent but I do know its what I was put on this earth to do.

*Tummy time on froggy mat

*Cuddle time with his lamb blanket

*his shirt says it best

*In his soccer warmup outfit

*After his favorite time of the day-Bath time



*in his chair at the new house


*Family photo time


I pray daily that the Lord will help us to raise Cooper and to be a good parents to him. I pray for wisdown, support and health. I pray that Cooper will always know how much we love him and are always here for him. We are very thankful for eachother, our family and friends and the importance they are to our lives and impacting Cooper's.

1 comment:

em said...

he's growing so fast! did you get the package i sent?? LOVE YOU. keep up with the pics :D