Saturday, June 13, 2009

Need to do a better job of a blogger

I am sorry I have not posted as regular as I would like to but I have been taking tons of pictures to show you how much our baby boy is growing into this adorable little guy. These past few weeks he has been smiling, make noises, and recognizing voices and people. He also has been showing us how active he is going to be, constantly kicking his legs and moving. He looks like he is already riding a bike and kicking the soccer ball!

I am defientetly enjoying being a mom and I feel so lucky to wake up everymorning to his smiling face. Cooper has been a blessing to Ryan and I from the beginning and we are so thankful for our healthy little monkey.


*at his 2month checkup he was 13lbs 5 oz. and 23" long


*one of his many funny facial expressions



*how sweet it he



*He Loves his Tummy Time



*loves his new little chair



*Every one has a pair of OshKosh B'gosh


No comments: