Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- He sure has changed. From walking, to running now jumping.
- His vocabulary is out of this world and he continually makes Ryan and I laugh.
- He loves to cuddle and lets us love on him as much as we want.
- He is so curious about what objects are and starting to ask us "What is this"
- He remembers peoples names and who they are better then his dad does
- He loves to dance but his dancing is pretty funny
- In the past month he has really started to learn to play with other kids and we love watching him interact with them.
- Loves to be the center of attention (praying that he is okay when baby brother comes)
- He loves to be with Ryan lately and do what he is doing
- He helps me with things around the house (laundry, putting things away, cleaning his toys)
- He went from sleeping in the nursery and crib to a brand new big boy room and loves it
- Very good eater (usually)
- Likes to repeat after us his prayers before bedtime
- Went from crying when we would drop him off at church to now crying when its time for him to go home
- I probably could go on and on about all the things Cooper does but these are just a few of the major ones.
To our sweet, loveable, laughing, crazy 2 year old baby boy. We love you and couldnt be more blessed by your presence in our life. You challenge us everyday to be the best parents we can be. Your smile and sound of your laughter brings so many people joy. We pray for you everyday and excited to see what this next year brings for you. We know your going to be an amazing big brother and excited to watch you grow and learn.
WE LOVE YOU COOPER JAMES- Daddy & Mommy