Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where have I been??

Forgot to Post these photos when I got them..but these are from Coopers 6month photo Shoot




Well this past month has flown by again. October is one of my favorite months, not only because it is my birthday but because I absolutely love Fall. I love the smell, the colors changing, the crisp air, the feeling of always wanting to cook, the feeling of being crafty and always wanting to snuggle up with my family. Besides the exciting season changes Cooper has been becoming this hilarious, adorable, entertaining little boy {not that he wasnt before} that Ryan and myself cant take our eyes off of him. Everyday I feel like he is learning something new and you can tell by the expression on his little face how he is so focused. His new thing that he loves to do is make this funny sweet noises and touch peoples faces, its like he is learning everything about us when we are all focused on him. He loves to sit and play by himself which has been a blessing to me at around 430 so I am able to get dinner ready, {I have recently found how much I love to cook and bake and this time of the year is so perfect to do all of that} Besides the everyday living our family was very busy in the month of October.
  • My parents were in town for a week which was fun for all especially Coop
  • Celebrated my bday with family and Ryan took me on a suprise day away to Wesport just the two of us {it was a great day to be together}
  • Cooper is eating and loving food {apples, pears, butternut squash, sweet potatoe, greenbeans, peas, zucchini, carrots, prunes, avacado, banana,} loves them all
  • I worked a wedding on October 17th at SODO park and it was by far the hardest but also one of the most gorgeous weddings I had done
  • Ryan and I have been playing on a co-ed flag football team with sister Annie
  • Went to the pumpkin patch and loved every sunny minute of it
  • Still working a bit on the house {will post pictures this week I promise}

November brings more of a family time month for us as we will be celebrating 3 years of marriage together, family thanksgivings and of course still UW football season. Will post pictures next...

No comments: