Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Been a few weeks...

Sorry I haven't been good on the blog lately. Life has been going way to fast for us. We actually made an offer on a house already had the inspection now waiting for the appraisal and then its ours. I can't wait to decorate Cooper's room!!! (pictures soon to come)

These past few weeks Cooper has just been growing so much, I am curious to see what his weight will be at his next check up. I already feel like its been forever since we were in the hospital and I cant remember what life was like without our amazing son. Cooper and I have been busy running errands, housework at home, hanging out with holland and going to visit friends. He is slowly starting to smile and making funny noises. Sometime I realize an hour has gone by and I have been just watching Cooper. He very much entertains me and brings a smile to my face all the time.



I got to celebrate my first ever Mothers day a few weeks ago. Coopers Grandma came to town also. I am really thankful for my mom and my mother in law as they have taught me so much about being a fantastic mom. I def. have realized how much work it is being a parent and what a privilege it is.

here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

*Our little man

*First Boat trip

1 comment:

george, danielle, kingston & saxyn. said...

Hi Afton! I'm so glad you've been following my blog! Congratulations on your baby boy! He looks adorable :) It's always nice to connect with other new mommies! I've used a couple things for my pictures...1)All photos posted before Maui I edited with Picasa 3 that you can download from the internet. 2) The photos you see where it's black and white and my lemon is yellow or the boys' lime is green, i did that with my camera itself...it's a Canon...if you have that type, the feature is called Color Accent. 3) My main family photo and all the photos in my Maui post were edited through Picnik (also available online). A-mazing. I'm obsessed and was actually going to blog about it this week. Good luck! Happy photo editing :)